C-FORCE provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Products sold by C-FORCE as refurbished (“pre-owned”) come with their own unique warranty that you can find on the product listing or contact us at support@C-FORCEDESIGN.com with your order receipt for confirmation.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by C-FORCE or C-FORCE’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
C-FORCE’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through C-FORCE’s authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through C-FORCE (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● C-FORCE must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through C-FORCE or C-FORCE’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized C-FORCE reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by C-FORCE quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping to China
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
● Two way shipping for the RMA item which has been purchased over 6 months
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
C-FORCE is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of C-FORCE products
● Returning personal items sent to C-FORCE
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by C-FORCE, C-FORCE takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. C-FORCE does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Authorized Resellers and Distributors
Official seller Warranty covers purchases from
C-FORCE Website www.cforcedesign.com